Art Fair Contracts: Signed...Sealed...Delivered xoxo
So freaking cool! I was looking to sell my art in-person so I started scouting out art fair coordinators. The first I tried was packed with vendors, so I tried another I had found doing art fairs for the winter last year. They have a wide array of events, so I started discussing selling my art via email and luckily for me there were still openings! Rather soon I might add. :) I thought I'd have to wait. I was so happy! I'm thrilled because everything I want is coming true and it's all falling into place. I sent in the contracts on Tuesday and thought I would mark this special occasion with a fun little blog. My first art fairs to get exposure and show more people my awesome stuff. Isn't that crazy? I got some order forms and just like this is thrilling! I'm going to be selling at live craft fairs which means I have to work on a TON more stuff. You can come if you're in the northeast Ohio area. I don't post too much of my art on here, which I should...duh! Check out my Etsy and you will find more of my goodies. :) I'm just going to be a rather busy bee making both prints and originals. That's just so unbelievably great! I will be uploading a vlog I did for it too because I had so much energy I had to talk about it. There art two (so far): one in March & one in April. I will post the flyers so check back for that!
